King Snakes are beautiful, easy to care for and easy to handle, making them one of the most popular snake species with reptile hobbyists.
- Captive Bred King Snakes (as opposed to wild caught) generally have great temperaments once they get used to you. At Riley’s Reptiles, we sell only Captive Bred King Snakes.
- Approximate sizes: Captive bred babies – 11 to 14 inches; reaches full adult size of 3 to 5 feet in approximately 18 months.
- Sturdy and long lived – more than 15 years in captivity.
- Handles extremely well after acclimation.
- Great snake species for kids (supervised) and loved by adults.
- Available in over 50 subspecies and color morphs.
- Unless otherwise noted, picture and video shown are a representation of this animal. As this is a live animal, there will be aesthetic variations.
There are no reviews yet.